Monday, October 10, 2016

FIRST AREA!!!!! And it is INSANE

October 10, 2016

HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS! How are y'all doing? I hope the world is still turning and America. Politics haven't blown up the nation yet!!!! Haha

So my first area is the incredible land of Tarragona. People. You would not believe this place. It's an ancient city that was built like 4 million years ago and is still standing. Please, instead of checking out the Instagram, go look up this place for me. I can't believe this is my first area!! It is right on the Mediterranean Sea, and it is so beautiful!! Every corner we turn is just so amazing, and I'm loving every second of it.  #blessed.

I finished up my time at the MTC which was a great learning experience for me! I've learned a lot, and I mean a lot, of humility. I've realized the importance of relying on my Savior every day. In Tarragona, we walk roughly 8 miles a day, and when it's raining and people aren't speaking with you it is absolutely necessary to rely on Him.

After leaving the MTC we met President Dayton and his wife. They are wonderful. It was so nice to have good food again!! Haha, I'm a huge meeting we then found out our trainers ( I'm with Elder Dunn from Utah, and he is fantastic) and found out our areas. Tarragona is about 1 1/2 hour train ride away from the good old Barcelona! Elder Dunn and I left that night and got to work. We visited a man named and David, and we committed him to baptism on October 29th!! Such s great area. #blessedagain 

I am having a blast!! I have two hours to email now, and I will be emailing at the same time, so write me tons!!! I love hearing from every one of you, and I will respond to everyone. 

The photo down below is me preaching the word here in Tarragona 

Love,

Elder Beck
                               




No comments:

Post a Comment