Monday, January 16, 2017

What a week

Couldn't really think of anything funny to say in the intro, but
that's okay, we'll get a good next week!

So, this week was great. Two stories. The first was that when my first
companion left I didn't know the are super well, do I ended forgetting
where a less active member lived that we had visited. I had prayed for
over a month to find her, and this week we ran into her on the street!
I was so grateful for that. The Lord provides when we are faithful.

Another time is that we visited a woman who had multiple sclerosis and
cleaned her house while my companion cooked food so that she could
have a good meal for the next couple days. I am so grateful for the
opportunity to look outside of myself and serve others! Truly you find
yourself as you lose yourself in the service of others.

We also had interviews with President this week, and that was
spectacular as always. Life is just so good on the mission. Both hard
and rewarding!

I wanted to share a part of the introduction of the Book of Mormon.
This promise is real, and I testify it is true, because I have done
it. The Book of Mormon is the evidence that this is truly the church
of Jesus Christ on the earth!! "We invite all men everywhere to read
the Book of Mormon, to ponder in their hearts the message it contains,
and then to ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ if the
book is true. Those who pursue this course and ask in faith will gain
a testimony of its truth and divinity by the power of the Holy Ghost."
If you want to know, do it!

I hope you all have the best week ever!!


Love,
Elder Beck


No comments:

Post a Comment