Monday, March 6, 2017

Baptism, Biking, and Barcelona

Buenas Dias a todos!! Soy Elder Beck, y aquí es mi correo por la semana.....

We had the blessed opportunity to have another two baptisms this
weeek! Our two African friends, Steve and Sunday, were both baptized
this Saturday. Honestly, I have never been so happy in my life. When
you work so hard to see someone take this step, and the Lord provides
a way, it's truly incredible!! Steve overcame a lot of problems to be
baptized, and now is finally here.

The work has been going incredible. Miracle after miracle this
transfer, nothing less. I am so sad that I have to leave Tarragona in
two weeks. This place has a very special place in my heart. The
people, the streets, the culture... all of it. It's going to be a
tough goodbye!

For preparation day this week we went to Barcelona and biked around
the city. We almost died at least three times from killer taxis and
motorcycles. I haven't a good adrenaline rush in awhile, so it ended
up being really good! I have officially come to the realization that
we live in paradise here. It was a super nice 65 degrees, and we are
enjoying this spring weather. The days are better and better. There
are no words for how beautiful it is here!

I have loved this time! It has truly been such a blessing. On behalf
of my mom I would love to say thanks for all of the sweet support that
you have given her. It's such a blessing to be able to k ow at my
family is all good back in the good'ol Ohio!

I love you so much! Have a fantastic week!

Love,
Elder Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment