Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Bombs and Opening Areas!!!!!!!!

HEEEEELLLLLLLOOOOOO WORLD! This Elder Beck coming to you live from
CASTELLÓN! This is my second area of the mission. My new companion
Elder Reddish and I are opening this area. For those of you who don't
understand, opening an area means that we are both new, and we
basically start from scratch with everything. It is going to be an
absolute wild adventure.

Elder Reddish is incredible. He's an amazing runner from California
who basically does it all. He has scholarships for basketball and
running, surfed everyday, and is probably the most athletic person I
have ever met. He only has three months left on the mission, which
means I will kill him, just like Elder Ramirez.

Castellón is a beautiful area, with lots to do. It's bigger than
Tarragona, and right next to the sea. It's funny, because right now
they are in the middle of a week long party that they only celebrate
in Castellón. I mean, I know people loved the missionaries, but I
didn't know they loved us that much! Throwing a huge party for us is a
great honor.

Soooooooooo, it was sad to leave Tarragona. I love the people there so
much, but the good thing is that I know I will see them again. We get
fed an absolute ton. Like literally, a ton. KFC, African food,
Ecuadorian food, and pizza...... I wanted to die. But now we are on
the mend so it's all good!

Love you all! Have an absolutely wonderful week!

Elder Beck

Tarragona, Tarragona, Tarragona


No comments:

Post a Comment